My only goal when I started this blog was to record my thoughts, musings, and feelings on and during runs. In the last week, however, I’ve used my blog to get free stuff, and if people want to give me free stuff, who am I to say no? A start-up energy food company, Achiva Energy offered to send me free samples of their products, and today Jack Rabbit Sports agreed to give me VIP Media access to the NYC Running Show later this month! That means free entry, $15 off any purchase, and media access to any of the venders. Now to see if I can use that media pass to wrangle an interview with Scott Jurek . . . or an advance pair of the NB Minimus in 3E. Dare to dream, eh?
- King of Tokyo (Review) whenitalkaboutrunning.wordpress.com/2016/08/16/kin… 1 year ago
- Running In Circles: The New Jersey One Day wp.me/p1jly2-op 3 years ago
- I've signed up for my first ever 24-hour run. I'm raising money to fight Lou Gehrig's. Support if you can, or RT crowdrise.com/run4ford 4 years ago
- RT @voyagercomics: Looking for cartoonist / comic artist in NYC who wants to visit a high school class the wekk of March 4th. Would app ... 4 years ago
- Selfhosted Wordpress question: site won't show "previous pages." When I click "previous," the URL claims its "pg 2" but it reloads 1. help? 4 years ago
- 50K achiva energy altra instincts angelica barefoot barefoot running bear mountain bed-stuy beer blogs born to run bridges brooklyn Buddhism central park christopher mcdougall cigarettes crown heights dean karnazes ditmas park dog ft. green goals greenpoint greenway gym park harlem hot injuries injury ipod jackrabbit jogging stroller kurt hahn long run lunch hour lunch time runs mccombs dam bridge murakami musings nat night running no meat athlete nyrr prospect park pulaski bridge quote races rain recovery run review run run for the rabbit running running log runs saucony school shoes snow speed work spring stress teaching tired track trail running training ultra ultramarathon ultra training vibrams washington heights winter zen