For anyone actually interested in the traditional v. minimal v. barefoot running debate, there’s quite a good row going on over on the discussion boards at zerodrop.com. It includes some designer from ASICS as well as some of the big-names in the barefoot running community, so its quite an informative (and entertaining) read. If you find heel-to-toe ratios and the qualitative effects of pronation entertaining.
- King of Tokyo (Review) whenitalkaboutrunning.wordpress.com/2016/08/16/kin… 10 months ago
- Running In Circles: The New Jersey One Day wp.me/p1jly2-op 3 years ago
- I've signed up for my first ever 24-hour run. I'm raising money to fight Lou Gehrig's. Support if you can, or RT crowdrise.com/run4ford 3 years ago
- RT @voyagercomics: Looking for cartoonist / comic artist in NYC who wants to visit a high school class the wekk of March 4th. Would app ... 4 years ago
- Selfhosted Wordpress question: site won't show "previous pages." When I click "previous," the URL claims its "pg 2" but it reloads 1. help? 4 years ago
- 50K achiva energy altra instincts angelica barefoot barefoot running bear mountain bed-stuy beer blogs born to run bridges brooklyn Buddhism central park christopher mcdougall cigarettes crown heights dean karnazes ditmas park dog ft. green goals greenpoint greenway gym park harlem hot injuries injury ipod jackrabbit jogging stroller kurt hahn long run lunch hour lunch time runs mccombs dam bridge murakami musings nat night running no meat athlete nyrr prospect park pulaski bridge quote races rain recovery run review run run for the rabbit running running log runs saucony school shoes snow speed work spring stress teaching tired track trail running training ultra ultramarathon ultra training vibrams washington heights winter zen